This is one of my treasured creations and a portrait of two best friends who could be sisters (or twins) for the connection and love they share. The original was created with acrylic paint, watercolour, ink and pencil on collaged vintage book pages on canvas.
I love to have multiple layers of meaning in my artworks and hide secret messages. The collage is a technique I am very fond of as I hide secrets within the work underneath, in the text and the image itself. The printed text is French and the artwork is titled “I’ll Be There With Bells On”
• Acrylic paint on canvas
• Clean Edges
• 61cm x 61xm x 4cm (24” x 24” x 1.5”)
• Colours may differ slightly from the image you see on your screen due to different monitor displays.
• Signed and dated
• Sealed for protection
• Ready to hang - D rings and wire
• Sent insured, with a courier where available
• Securely wrapped in cardboard and bubble wrap
• Local collection available (South West of Western Australia)
All sales of my original artworks are final and I still retain all rights on the image. Feel free to contact me to discuss commissions or special requests.