The Western Ringtail Possum is a Critically Endangered Australian species. I was made aware of their plight and existence when I lived in Busselton for a year and on every walk trail you could see the conservation efforts. A shy animal that is rarely on the ground, it feeds on leaves and forages at night. The possum has a tail that will support it whilst it forages in the tree canopy. There are less than 8,000 remaining in the world.
This artwork was painted with acrylic on collaged vintage book pages on canvas. I have incorporated hand written text and book typography within the background of the work. It was created as part of a solo exhibition where I explored the theme of showcasing Endangered Australian animals. It is titled "Western Ringtail Possum - Waking Up High As The Day Before".
This is a Fine Art Print that is printed with Pigment Ink on acid-free Archival paper.
* Prints are unframed
* All prints have a white border to accommodate standard frame sizes
* All prints are made to order in the studio or through an art printer
* Multiple size options are available in the drop down menu. Contact me if you have a specific size you are seeking.
* Prints are posted in a rolled tube for protection
* A4/A3 prints are posted flat where possible
* Allow 2-3 weeks for fulfilment and delivery
* You are welcome to combine postage
Custom orders & queries are welcome