The Hairy Marron, also known as Cherax tenuimanus, is a Critically Endangered species. This is one of two species of crayfish in the South West of Western Australia known as Marron. These are a deep blue colour and are the largest freshwater crayfish species in the world. They are most active a few hours after sunset, longer around a new moon when the water temperature warms up.
This was created as part of a solo exhibition focusing on the theme of Critically Endangered Australian species. The original was painted with acrylic on wood and is titled "Sifting Sands".
This is a Fine Art Print that is printed with Pigment Ink on acid-free Archival paper.
* Prints are unframed
* All prints have a white border to accommodate standard frame sizes
* All prints are made to order in the studio or through an art printer
* Multiple size options are available in the drop down menu. Contact me if you have a specific size you are seeking.
* Prints are posted in a rolled tube for protection
* A4/A3 prints are posted flat where possible
* Allow 2-3 weeks for fulfilment and delivery
* You are welcome to combine postage
Custom orders & queries are welcome