The Round Island Petrel Pterodrama arminjoniana is a medium sized seabird that only visits land to breed. When flying at sea it will glide close to the water, only occasionally flapping its wings. It will take its food from near the surface of the water and has a distinctive “ki ki ki ki” breeding call. They can be found around North Keeling Island in the Indian Ocean.
The original work was painted with acrylic on board and is titled “Something Will Never Be The Same”.
This is a Fine Art Print that is printed with Pigment Ink on acid-free Archival paper.
* Prints are unframed
* All prints have a white border to allow them to fit in standard frame sizes
* All prints are made to order in the studio or from an art printer
* Multiple size options are available in the drop down menu. Contact me if you have a specific size you are seeking.
* Prints are posted in a rolled tube for protection
* A4/A3 prints are posted when possible in flat non bendable mailers from the studio
* Orders are fulfilled within 5 - 7 business days
* You are welcome to combine postage
Custom orders & queries are welcome